When it comes to skincare, nothing quite compares to the HydraFacial: an advanced microdermabrasion-meets-facial treatment that not only exfoliates but simultaneously infuses nutrients and moisture deep into the skin. OVME’s Director of Education and Development, Elizabeth Weiler, says “this three-step experience leaves skin noticeably smoother and more radiant—without any pain or discomfort”.
“Our clients love getting HydraFacials because the treatment is instantly gratifying,” Elizabeth shared. “There is no downtime, and the results are immediate.”
Aside from the instant gratification of hydrated, glowing skin, HydraFacials also happen to be highly customizable and can be tailored to address your skin’s unique needs. What’s more, there are three different levels or types of HydraFacials to choose from that vary in time
We’ll cover all that and more in this comprehensive guide to HydraFacials at OVME.
HydraFacials: 3 Steps to Hydrated, Happy Skin
There are three simple yet vitally important steps that occur in every HydraFacial treatment. This process is what sets the treatment apart from your basic, signature facials and at-home skincare routines.
To complete the following steps, our experts at OVME use a patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system. This HydraFacial device employs proprietary vacuum technology to not only extract impurities but to infuse hydrating serums deep within your skin. Here’s how it works.
Step 1: Cleanse + Peel
First, skin is gently exfoliated and resurfaced to reveal a new layer of skin.
Step 2: Extract + Hydrate
Next, pain-free suction removes dirt and debris from pores. The skin is then nourished with moisturizers.
Step 3: Fuse + Protect
Finally, skin is saturated with antioxidants and peptides to maximize glow.
These three steps can help address skin concerns such as fine lines and wrinkles; elasticity and firmness; skin tone and texture; and enlarged or clogged pores.
Three Ways to Get Glowing
While the HydraFacial process is more or less the same, there are three different levels to choose from depending on your needs. These include the HydraFacial Elite, the HydraFacial Signature, and the HydraFacial Express. Find out what you need to know below.
The crème de la crème of HydraFacials, this 60-minute treatment is your most luxurious and customizable option as it combines detoxifying lymphatic drainage therapy, bespoke treatment boosters for targeted skin concerns, and blue or red LED light therapy for a complete skin transformation.
- Duration of Treatment: 60 minutes
- What’s Included: Lymphatic therapy, customizable boosters of your choice, and LED light therapy
- Why We Love It: The custom options make the HydraFacial Elite a truly luxurious experience. There are 13 different boosters that can address different skincare needs like redness, dryness, dullness, aging, and more. Plus, there are two options for LED light therapy: red light for anti-aging and reducing inflammation or blue light to help kill acne-causing bacteria and prevent breakouts.
We like to think of the Signature as the perfect middle ground. The 45-minute treatment includes customizable options and boosters to target skin concerns, partnered with relaxing and rejuvenating LED light therapy.
- Duration of Treatment: 45 minutes
- What’s Included: Customize with the booster of your choice and LED lights
- Why We Love It: This in-between option still offers personalized boosters to target skin concerns, and we love that it’s partnered with relaxing and rejuvenating LED Light Therapy as well—we like to think of it as “baking in your booster.”
If you’re short on time or new to HydraFacials, the Express is the perfect option for you. This 30-minute treatment might be fast, but don’t be fooled: It’s still a great choice for those who want hydrated, radiant skin.
- Duration of Treatment: 30 minutes
- What’s Included: Quick yet effective, the Express efficiently delivers all three steps in the HydraFacial process.
- Why We Love It: Time is in short supply, but that doesn’t mean you can’t treat yourself! We love how fast and easy it is to Find Your Glow® with the HydraFacial Express.
We believe there’s a HydraFacial for everybody—and every skin type. From our VIP Elite treatment to the fast-and-effective Express, there’s no wrong way to get a HydraFacial at OVME.BOOK YOUR HYDRAFACIAL
AT OVME TODAY!