Injector-in-Training Program at OVME Institute
A 12-week, hands-on program designed for registered nurses and nurse practitioners building a career in medical aesthetics at OVME
ABOUT OVME INSTITUTE
As one of the fastest-growing medical aesthetics companies, OVME is dedicated to disrupting the status quo and providing a new kind of medical aesthetics experience—and that starts with truly investing in the people we hire.
We believe our culture and our people are our most valuable assets, which is why we created OVME Institute: to invest in the registered nurses, nurse practitioners, medical aestheticians, and other medical professionals looking to build a successful career in medical aesthetics at OVME. Through OVME Institute, we aim to teach, inspire, and invest in the next generation of medical aesthetic professionals, who will continue to make an impact in the industry while working at OVME.
Through our unique Injector-in-Training Program—the first of many professional training programs to launch through OVME Institute—we are carving out a new path as an industry leader in dedicated, paid injector training for registered nurses and nurse practitioners.
During this in-depth, 12-week program, you’ll go through rigorous, expert training that will empower you with the knowledge, skills, and confidence necessary to provide a second-to-none client experience as a medical aesthetic injector at OVME.
Highlights of the Program:
- Advanced in-person, online, and virtual trainings with experienced medical professionals in the areas of neurotoxins, dermal fillers, expert aesthetic techniques, and more
- Paid training, full employee benefits, and expenses covered for licensing, travel, accommodations, and other related costs
- Thoughtful, one-on-one mentorship from OVME’s skilled practitioners
- A strong sense of camaraderie built with your industry peers and classmates through a weeklong brand immersion kick-off experience at OVME Home Office in Atlanta, as well as weekly support calls and small study groups
- White-Coat Graduation Ceremony at OVME Home Office in Atlanta
- A full-time Medical Aesthetic Injector role at a designated OVME studio upon your successful graduation from OVME Institute
- Continued investment in post-graduation opportunities for career development and education at OVME and within the medical aesthetics industry
Do I receive full benefits as an employee of OVME while in the training program?
Yes! Injectors-in-training are treated as full-time OVME employees even while in the training program. OVME offers full medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits.
Is this a paid training program?
Yes! We believe in investing in the talented people we hire, so we cover all expenses during training in addition to compensating all injectors-in-training.