A HydraFacial is a “leveled-up facial treatment” that utilizes proprietary vacuum technology and serums to exfoliate, cleanse, extract, and hydrate the skin. The spiral design of HydroPeel® tips makes this treatment especially unique. This one-of-a-kind treatment can address a number of skin conditions such as:
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Elasticity & firmness
- Skin tone & texture
- Enlarged & clogged pores
How to prepare for your treatment:
- Avoid excess sun exposure, for 1 week before treatment, and use SPF 30 or greater daily to ensure coverage against UVB and UBA rays.
- Do not use any type of exfoliants 2 days before treatment.
- Refrain from any chemical peels or lasers for 2 weeks prior.
- Discontinue use of Tretinoin type products (Renova, Tretinoin, Retin A, Retin A Micro, Tri-Luma, Solage, etc.) at least 2 days before treatment.
- Discontinue use of Hydroquinone 2-3 days before treatment.
- If you have a history of cold sores, consider beginning prophylactic treatment with Valtrex or similar no later than the day of treatment.
- Notify the studio if you develop a cold sore, acne, open lesions in the area being treated, or experience any type of illness before your treatment.
- Wait 2 weeks after Botox and filler treatments to have a HydraFacial treatment.
- Botox and filler may be done on the same day, but only after HydraFacial treatment.
What to expect day of your treatment:
- The HydraFacial treatment starts with cleansing by removing the dead skin cells and excess sebum from the skin.
- Next, a mix of salicylic and glycolic acids is applied to the skin to break up any dirt and oil that's clogging pores.
- The HydraPeel Tip is used to essentially vacuum out blackheads, dirt, oil, and impurities, while hydrating, plumping, and nourishing serums are simultaneously applied to the skin.
Post treatment care:
- Avoid any exfoliation to the area for 48 hours post-treatment.
- To keep the area clean, avoid heat sources, including hot showers, saunas, and cardio workouts that may produce sweat for 24 hours.
- You may wash your face the following morning using the products recommended.
- Please discuss continuing use of your regular regimen post-treatment.
- Do not use topical Retin-A for 2 days following treatment.
- Avoid unprotected sun exposure and/or use of tanning beds for at least 3 days post-treatment.
- Use sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher daily for 3-5 days post-treatment.
- Makeup may be applied the day after treatment.